We live in a world where having an internet connection is a necessity. That is why a lot of people are pursuing a digital career.
Establishing a career has its ups and downs, and a digital career is no exception. Although having an online-based career like content writers, virtual assistants, bloggers, and social media managers have its advantages, it also has its disadvantages. Some of the downsides include not having adequate interaction with people, lack of mentor, and possible increase of mental stress. Beat the weaknesses of establishing a digital career by joining the first ever Digital Career Bootcamp in the country this coming 30th of July from 8 am to 5 pm at Unionbank, 48th floor, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
About the Digital Career Bootcamp
The Digital Career Bootcamp is a joint venture of the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) of the Philippines and OnlineJobsUniversity.com (OJU). It is a one-day event which aims to equip participants with the awareness and up-to-date information on how to get started finding sustainable work online through inspirational talks and lectures with actionable steps.
3 reasons why you need to join Digital Career Bootcamp
You get to learn from the best.
The speakers in this event are professionals and recognized in their specific fields. Some of the notable speakers are:
- Genesis Reonico, Digital Career coach and founder of Online Jobs University (OJU);
- Fitz Villafuerte, 199jobs.com Co-Founder, Registered Financial Planner (RFP) and Blogger;
- Gilmar Padua, Founder and CEO of Infinity Hub;
- Sherlane Fortunado, E-Commerce Specialist and Virtual Assistant;
- Valerie Joy Deveza, Social Media Manager of Bidsketch; and
- Nizza Gueco, Article/Content Writing Service provider and founder of “Do It Write Solutions”.
You get to learn not just a single technique.
The Digital Career Bootcamp covers various topics such as:
- Providing Virtual Assistance Services,
- Providing Social Media Marketing & Management Services,
- Providing Customer Support Services at Home,
- Providing Article and Content Writing Services,
- Online Jobs: The Step-by-Step Action Plan,
- How to Get Paid, Negotiate with Clients & Determine your Rates the RIGHT way, and many others.
You get the chance to network with other people with digital careers.
Just like any event, you can bring loads of business cards and copies of your media kit and exchange them with other people. There will also be open forum sessions should you want to clarify certain points with the speakers.
These are just some of the things you can experience at the Digital Career Bootcamp. Register now for only P1,477 (early bird rate until July 7), inclusive of event pass, lunch and snacks, access to exclusive online mastermind group and event recording, and discount to the upcoming ‘Digital Career Online Training Bootcamp’. For more information, just click here.